| Professional Information
- Updated: November 4, 2019
- Google Scholar Profile
- Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, July 2013 - June 2016.
- Guest Editor, Special Issue on Unconventional Oil and Gas Development, Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, August 2015.
- Ecological Economics, 2009 - present
- Contemporary Economic Policy, 2004 - 2007
Recent and forthcoming conference and seminar presentations
- Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association annual conference, Portsmouth, NH, June 8-11, 2019.
- Annual AERE Summer Conference, Incline Village, NV, May 29-31, 2019.
- Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, February 22, 2019.
- Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics & Management, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, January 31, 2019.
- Department of Environmental and Natural Resource Economics, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI, March 23, 2018.
- Ruohao Zhang, in progress (committee Chairperson)
- Binish Rijal, Ph.D. 2018, Post-doctoral Associate, Department of Economics,
University of California, Irvine. (committee Chairperson)
- Huan Li, Ph.D. 2015, Assistant Professor, Economics, North Carolina A&T State University. (committee Chairperson)
Winner Binghamton University's Sustainable Communities Transdisciplinary Area of Excellence Graduate Student Research Grant, 2013-2014.
- Todd Guilfoos, Ph.D. 2013, Associate Professor, Environmental and Natural Resource Economics, University of Rhode Island,
- Michael S. Delgado, Ph.D. 2012, Associate Professor of Agricultural Economics,
Purdue University (committee co-Chairperson)
Winner Binghamton University's Excellence in Research Award, 2011-2012.
- Jessica Harriger-Lin, Ph.D. 2010, Associate Professor, Economics, Western Illinois
University (committee chairperson)
- Michael O'Hara, Ph.D. 2007, Assistant Professor of Economics, St. Lawrence University (Ph.D. committee chairperson)
- Martina Vidovic, Ph.D. 2003, Associate Professor of Economics, Rollins Collge (committee chairperson)
- At the AERE Summer 2013 conference in Banff (from left to right: Michael S. Delgado, Jessica Harriger, Neha Khanna and Martina Vidovic)
- At the AAEA 2014 conference in Minneapolis (from left to right: Neha Khanna, Huan Li and Michael S. Delgado)
- At the AAEA 2016 conference in Boston (from left to right: Chad Meyerhoefer, Neha Khanna, Michael S. Delgado and Todd Guilfoos)
- At the AERE summer 2017 conference in Pittsburgh (from left to right: Huan Li, Neha Khanna, Shanxia Sun, Michael S. Delgado and
- At the AAEA 2017 conference in Chicago (from left to right: Sarah Jacobson, Huan Li, Shanxia Sun,
Edie Yao, Neha Khanna, Yanbing Wang, Michael S. Delgado, Todd Guilfoos)
- In Indianapolis, spring 2019 (from left to right: Jessica Harriger-Lin, Neha Khanna and
Michael S. Delgado)
- At Purdue University, spring 2019 (from left to right: Jixuan Yao, Neha Khanna and
Michael S. Delgado)