Start Libre Office using X-Windows via SSH On your U-Drive
- You must be running PULSE to be connected inside the network.
- You must ssh from a desktop with X running.
- X is running on most UNIX or Linux based desktops.
- Windows will require an X client like XMING.
- Windows will require an SSH client like SSH SEcure Shell
- In a SSH Terminal type:
- /usr/local/bin/StartOffice Document Type
USAGE : /usr/local/bin/StartOffice base|calc|draw|global|impress|math
- Look at the soffice man page for what each of the options will start.
- Files that are in your U-Drive will be avaliable for editing.