(Orig XDCAM-EX, 16:9) 17:09 min. color, stereo, 2011.
The Upper West Side has some of the tallest brick apartment buildings in NYC. The orderly but deserted and aging concrete courtyards, their metal stairs and shafts, register a dramatically changing atmosphere. This is a cinema that seeks to observe, obscure, shorten and protract, and redefine, while remaining open ended.
• 15th Views From The Avant Garde, New York Film Festival, Francesca Beale Theater, NYC Oct 7 & Oct 9, 2011.
• 3rd Off and Free (OAF) International Film Festival, Art House MOMO, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, South Korea, Nov 17-23, 2011.
• Light Reading: Wavelength and Views,
"a selection of films and videos screened in 2011 at two of the most highly regarded annual showcases of experimental cinema: The Toronto International Film Festival’s Wavelengths Program and The New York Film Festival’s Views from the Avant-Garde." curated by Rebecca Meyers, ArtsEmerson, Paramount Center, Emerson College, Boston, MA. January 21 2012.
• Onion City,Columbia College June 23 2012, Chicago, IL.
• Media City Intl Program 6, May 26th Capitol Theater, Windsor On. Canada.
• Festival International du Nouveau Cinema, Montreal Canada, Oct 10th to 21th 2012
Distributed by VG & CFMDC
Available on DVD, and Blu-ray