Internship / Co-op
- You must have Junior standing and have completed
CS 240 and CS 220
students if you have F-1 or J-1 Visa status, YOU MUST secure written
authorization from the ISSS before beginning any internship,
either paid or unpaid.
- All of the items listed below are required.
Failure to fulfill any one of these requirements will
result in an F for the course
Contract (required in order to register for the course)
- Fulfillment of work requirement (see below)
- Attendance at two CS 395/396 classes
- Watson Career and Alumni Office
- DON"T be late
- Brief (2-5 minutes)
professional oral report
describing your position and experience
to the large number of
students enrolled: Presentations should be AT MOST 2 to 5
minutes per person. Teams can
do a joint presentation.
Keep your presentation short and sweet!!
- 2 Progress Reports (Forms are shared on Google drive)
- Resume including intern/coop position (due last day of classes)
of Learning Contract (due last day of classes)
(due by last day of finals)
Work at a professional level in an entry level Computer Science
position for a local organization for:
|CS395||14 weeks @ 12 hours per week (unpaid) 4 crs
14 weeks @ 6 hours per week (unpaid) 2 crs
weeks @ 40 hours per week (paid) or
28 weeks @ 20 hours per week (paid)
Binghamton University �2007-2008